Salut tout le monde!

Salut tout le monde!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

First post, woah baby!

I'm sure no one's reading this first post, but since this is "Style from a Nobody", I guess it makes sense.

Inspiration of the day:
Well, I guess I've had lots of inspiration today.  I caught up on Project Runway (best show ever!!) and America's Next Top Model, and those shows always provide me with plenty of inspiration.  Plus, I watched some of Legally Blonde, and that movie never fails to inspire me.  Elle Woods is just the best role model any girl can have.  She's fabulous, smart, and deceiving.  Her achievements in the movie really prove that first impressions aren't everything, while they're still very important.  To top it off, I read the November issue of Lucky Magazine, which could be my favorite fashion magazine.
All of this inspired me to be more daring, to take risks with my clothing.  I'm going to make an effort to mix colors and patterns that I wouldn't normally mix this week.

Thought of the day:
Kick the plastic water bottle habit.  Switching from disposable plastic water bottles to reusable ones can save millions of pounds of plastic!  Plus, what could look more chic than a cute aluminum bottle on your desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment