Salut tout le monde!

Salut tout le monde!

Monday, October 18, 2010

just a jeans and sweatshirt kind of day!

We all have that feeling.  You wake up, hear the rain, feel the chill, and think, "do I really have to put effort into my style today?"  In other parts of the country, yes.  But, in southern California where rain is somewhat of a rarity, not so much.  People just don't dress up during the rain, including me.  When I saw my Chicago sweatshirt tonight, I seriously had to convince myself that a shirt was indeed necessary to my ensemble.  (But, most likely, the sweatshirt will never come off tomorrow, which kind of makes the shirt unnecessary.  But in San Diego you never know about our darn weather!!)  So, what I'm really trying to get at here is that there can always be that day when you put no effort into your appearance.  My friend Jodi calls these days her "hobo days."  What a good way of putting it!!

Inspiration of the day:
Seeing people wear UGG boots at school.  As much as I hate admitting it, I love my UGGs.  They're kind of my winter staple.  However, I never wear them when it's raining.

Thought of the day:
Chocolate is never a rip-off.  Especially if it's from SEE'S, has toffee nuggets, and supports Breast Cancer research.  Eat that, you cheapskate high school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment