Salut tout le monde!

Salut tout le monde!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy, busy, BUSY!

Sorry my magnificent amount of followers, I've been so busy lately and haven't been blogging!  I do have some inspiration, however.

Inspiration of the day:
This random girl's tights.  They were just so cute and went with her outfit!  They were black fishnets, but they had flowers going up the sides.  I've seen these on other people, but she pulled them off exceptionally well.

Inspiration from the past week(s):
Mando, the should-have-been winner of Project Runway.  His collection was FABULOUS, and was definitely better than Gretchen's.  Who cares if people like Nina Garcia wouldn't buy clothes from Mando's collection?  He's not trying to dress elders.  (Sorry that was mean.)  Seriously, though, most of the top designers have clothing on the runways that's mostly directed towards younger women with a passion for fashion.  The person who wins Project Runway is not going to start a line with old women as their intended buyers.  (And if they do, I don't think I can watch it anymore.)  Well, I guess this is just another strike against Nina Garcia and Michael Kors for me!

Annoyance of the day:
There are water pipes running down Voltaire st. right now (where my hair salon is), and one of them got broken today somehow.  So, water was spewing out of the pipe onto the road, which completely soaked my car when I drove under it.  This wasn't the annoying part, though.  The annoying part is that all that water was being wasted, and us folks in So Cal (yes, I just said it) don't need any less water.

No comments:

Post a Comment