Salut tout le monde!

Salut tout le monde!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brrrr!!!

Inspiration of the day:
The Cold weather!!!  When it's dark and gloomy and FREEZING outside, what do you feel like doing?  Seriously?  I know that all I want to do is slip on a cozy sweater and UGG boots, grab a mug of hot cocoa or tea, and read a book (or watch an awesome movie or episode of Project Runway).  These images inspire me to dress for the weather!!!  I find that my best style can be accomplished in cold weather, for whatever reason.  (Another reason why I'm destined for New York University!!!  I can picture the hot pink trench coat now...)  I was just looking at American Eagle's website, http://www.ae.com/web/index.jsp , and found the cutest sweater.  I want to wear it right now!!!  The caption on the side of the page just makes me oh so happy: "sweater weather is finally here." Hallelujah!  Here's the sweater I want:
So cute, right???  I LOVE WINTER!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you right now that a trench coat isn't going to be warm enough for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, but it's too warm for one here, and there I'll be able to get lots of use out of it! I'm sure if I ever live in New York I'll have lots of awesome winter coats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And gloves and scarves and hats and mittens etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete